- Open your Internet browser of choice and navigate to http://webmail.iway.na
- When presented with the login box as below, enter your username and password and click the Login button
- After a successful login click on the “Option” button at the top of the page.
- Under the Option menu you must first click the “Password” link on the left side of the page and then click on the link in the middle of the page that says: “Click Here To Change Your Password”.
- When presented with a login box as below, provide your email username as the ““User ID”“ and your current email password as the ““Password”“ and click the ““Login”“ button
- After a Successful Authentication you can now change your password to a new password by entering the new password and confirming it in the dialogue box below.
Note: Passwords must be at least 6 characters long and preferable contain one capital and one special character and one digit. Make a habit to regularly change your password and NEVER give anyone your password, especially if they do it in a threatening manner.
- If all went well then you will see a message that says “Your password has been saved – OK”, highlighted in yellow. Click the “Log Out” button at the top right hand side and re-login to test.
If you need any assistance then please contact our Helpdesk at the toll free number 0800 202020.